My Surf

  • My Profile
  • My Travel Map
  • My Surfed Spots
  • My Sessions
  • My Trips
  • My Pictures
  • My Messages
  • My Blog
  • Add new blog

Teiki Mathieu Baillan surfing a self-made Alaia surfboard in Lances Left, Mentawaï, Indonesia. Photo by C. Naslain, 2009.

Surf spot atlas made by surfers for surfers
Enjoy and contribute!

 Praia do meco

Portugal, Central Lisboa

Add comment

Comments

By Anonymous , 06-08-2008

- to surf better go to bicas right?

By Anonymous , 16-03-2007

Surf naked - This is a nudism beach. You can surf naked and nobody bothers you. Is there anything better...

By Anonymous , 28-01-2007

- If you want a consistent wave go to Caparica, were you can find also crowd, polution, traffic, nasty locals... If your looking for soul surfing go to Meco! It may not be perfect, I admit, but there you can find peace and solitude.

By red bodyboard , 21-12-2006

for you - i use to surf this wave,and i have never seen enyone in the water wen it gets biger then 0.5 meter,it´s just me or my frinds.this wave is very very powerful and unpredicteble.go there and you will see it

By anonymous , 22-04-2006

- the best in the world

By me, myself and I , 24-07-2005

praia do meco sucks - This beach needs really special and rare conditions to produce surfable waves. 95% of the days it's just a big close out from Bicas to Lagoa de Albufeira, so it's a zero star wave in those days, unsurfable really. The other 5% of days, it gets epic surf, 4 star. But it's rare, so if you are not a local, you probably won't ever find this wave working.

Add comment

Advertise

On the Go!

Wannasurf.com on your mobile

RSS All the RSS feeds of Wannasurf.com

Newsletter All news by email

Friends of Wannasurf

Wannasurf Online Shop