Lost password? New user? Register
Democratic Republic of the Congo
British Indian Ocean Territory
Northen Mariana Island
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Palau
Robinson Crusoe Islands
Wallis and Futuna
Antigua and Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Haiti and Navassa
Saint Andrés and Providencia
Saint Kitts and Nevis Island
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Turks and Caicos
US Virgin Islands
Jordan - Aqaba
United Arabs Emirates
United States of America
South Georgia and Sandwich Islands
Teiki Mathieu Baillan surfing a self-made Alaya surfboard in Macaroni, Mentawaï, Indonesia. Photo by C. Naslain, 2009.
Please login to use this tool.No account yet? Register first; it's free!
Chill day.. - Went surfing at Shipwrecks on the 29th of March... Totaly chill day... Great surf!
- Mate, he brought me there and then asked me for a tenner
Airtime Shop in Kolossi - With regards to the comment "I was charged money to be brought to this spot by the Airtime shop"... I know Steve at the shop very well and I know he doesn't show spots even for money. He'll sell you a board but as far as selling spots away or drawing maps on how to get there, well he just doesn't do it... I mean he doesn't even use this site to promote his shop....
- Check out Steve's shop in Kolossi village mate, he'll sort you out
- Is it possible to hire a local guide for surfing in Cyprus?
- I was charged money to be brought to this spot and others by the
airtime guy, so..
annonymous - annonymous, are you an idiot or something ? cant you see that the people who live here are trying to keep this all quiet ? why do you have to blab all spots on the internet ? also do you not realize that cyprus is a small place and you are not making yourself any friends by doing this????
- You can even see the white water hitting the reefs on the satellite pic here while the wreck bay is flat. Lol, kooks!
- Only a short walking distance from there there are 3 reefs that go off in comparison with this spot. This bay can be flat and around the corner the reefs can be 4 foot and barreling. And as far as Cyprus having no surf, it's because you have been looking at the wrong places. Surf in Cyprus is hidden and fickle, I agree but it's a lot more consistent that you would think and a great variety of waves if you know where to look
By Tom Browne
Flat - I have to agree with Tony & Badger, as much as I would like to surf on this island its impossible, if there were any good spots I would know of them have searched high & low...great if you want to windsurf, or kite surf which is my current substitute.
Wannasurf.com on your mobile
RSS All the RSS feeds of Wannasurf.com
Newsletter All news by email